Translation missing: en.products.product.regular_price
Not sure which docking station to choose? Try our interactive tool - click here
The Thunderbolt 4 Docking Station is designed for enterprise businesses, PC gamers and video editors looking for an advanced connectivity solution that delivers maximum bandwidth and epic display resolutions. It features 2x Thunderbolt 4 Downstream ports capable of 40Gbps data transfers and 32Gbps PCIe transfers, and 1x Thunderbolt 4 Upstream port that provides 96W Power Delivery charging for your host device. Additionally, enjoy gaming and video editing like never before with dual 4K 60Hz display support through HDMI or Thunderbolt, an ultra-fast 2.5. Gigabit Ethernet connection, and high-resolution audio with the ability to choose between lifelike 8K 30Hz resolution or 4K 120Hz resolution to ensure faster rendering with less blur.
2x TB4 Downstream Ports
Two Thunderbolt 4 downstream ports provide 40Gbps data transfers and 32Gbps PCIe transfers.
Dual 4K 60Hz Display Support
Supports dual 4K 60Hz display support through HDMI and/or Thunderbolt ports.
8K 30Hz or 4K 120Hz Resolution
Choose between beautiful 8K 30Hz resolution for more lifelike images or 4K 120Hz resolution to ensure faster rendering with less blur.
2.5 Gigabit Ethernet
With a 2.5 Gbps Ethernet connection, enjoy ultra-fast file transfers from NAS devices and never lose another game or match due to low bandwidth blues.
With audio performance up to 384Kz and 32bits, capture and listen to the big bangs or the smallest sound nuances, to maximise your gaming headset.
96W Power Delivery
Quickly charge your host computer with 96 watts of power when connected to an external Power Delivery charger.
High Speed USB-A
4x USB-A ports provide 10Gbps for transferring photos, files or high-resolution HD movies in under 30 seconds.
Thunderbolt 4 Upstream 40Gbps, 96W PD Passthrough
Thunderbolt 4 Downstream 40Gbps x 2
HDMI 8K 30Hz
USB-A 10Gbps x 4
SD UHS-II 300MB/s
3.5mm Audio Combo Jack
MacBook Pro 2016 or later: Yes
MacBook Air 2018 or later: Yes
iPad Pro 2021 or later: Yes
iPad Air 2020 or later: No
Chrome OS laptop with Thunderbolt 3/4, USB 3.0 or later Type C with DP Alt-Mode: Yes
Windows OS laptop with Thunderbolt 3/4, USB 3.0 or later Type C with DP Alt-Mode: Yes
* M1/M2 MacBook (2020 MacBook 13"Air & 2020 MacBook 13" Pro) will not support multi-display connectivity, but will be compatible with the rest of the dock/hub's ports.
* USB-A ports will not support Apple SuperDrive or charge iPads.
* Certified Thunderbolt 4 cable is required for HyperDrive to function properly.
* The host device’s USB-C port must support Power Delivery, DisplayPort Alt Mode and Thunderbolt 3 / 4, USB4, 3.2 Generation 1 or 2).
* Up to 2 Extended Displays are supported in Thunderbolt 3 / 4 mode on Windows, Chrome OS and macOS
* Up to 2 Mirrored Displays are supported on Windows, Chrome OS and macOS.
* Max Display Resolution requires that your USB-C port and Monitor supports DP 1.4 and the same DSC version.
* Full functionality depends on the host computer’s capabilities. Please contact your host device manufacturer to confirm external display, host charging, and USB device support.
* To connect two displays at more than 4K 60Hz, such as dual 5K 60Hz or 6K 60Hz, your monitors and host device must support DSC 1.2 and DP 1.4 HBR3. MacBook M1 Pro, M1 Max & M1 Ultra support DSC 1.2 & DP 1.4 HBR3. Please note that the LG UltraFine 5K monitor does not support DSC.