- Made from 20 recycled plastic water bottles
- 2-compartment design with workstation provides ample room for your gear
- Front stash pocket allows for quick access to small accessories
- Padded shoulder strap for a comfortable carry
- Luggage pass-through trolley strap
- Soft-touch carry handles
Made from recyclable materials on the inside and out. Using fabric woven from 20 recycled plastic water bottles, the 15.6” Cypress Briefcase with EcoSmart® is thoughtfully designed to protect your work essentials while also protecting the environment.
Featuring two main compartments, a convenient quick-stash pocket, and strategically located workstation, it’s easy to safeguard your laptop and transport your essentials. Plus, with three modes of transport, you can grab and go with carry handles, go hands-free with the shoulder strap, or use the trolley strap to secure on your rolling luggage.
Learn more about how Targus is helping to keep plastic out of landfill - click here.
The Bottle: Reborn
This bag was designed with the environment in mind. By using GRS-certified recycled materials, 20 plastic bottles were kept out of our waterways and landfills, shredded into small flakes, re-polymerised into plastic chips, then heated and spun into yarn that was woven, and sewn into the fabric of this EcoSmart bag.