- Extend and, or duplicate your laptop screen up to two 4K Ultra HD displays for productive, high-performance workspaces
- Connect without complexity, universally compatible with both USB-A and USB-C devices, including Thunderbolt™ 3 devices
- Universal Power Delivery up to 100W for USB-C devices built-in, PLUS Universal Legacy Power charging for USB-A devices, includes power tips for ASUS®, Dell™, HP®, and Lenovo™
- Targus 3 Year Warranty including tech support and peace of mind in the quality of our accessories
- Supports Windows 10, Mac O/S
- Thunderbolt™ 3 compatible
- Supports dual 4K Ultra HD monitor video via 2x DisplayPort™ (DP 1.2a) and 2x HDMI (HDMI 2.0) ports, DisplayLink™ DL 6950 chip technology.
- USB-C Power Delivery up to 100W, USB-A Power Tips included for Acer®, ASUS®, Compaq®, Dell™, Fujitsu®, Gateway®, HP®, IBM/Lenovo™, and Toshiba
- 1 USB-C™ USB 3.1 Gen 1 device port
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet port 4 USB 3.0 ports for the latest peripherals (1 fast charging)
- 1 3.5mm combo Audio In/Out for mics, speakers, and earphones
- Includes 1-metre USB-C™ to Type A host cable (detachable) and 1 standard lock slot
Create productive, high-performance workspaces by extending laptop screen up to two external 4K Ultra HD monitors. Targus Universal USB-C™ Universal DV4K Docking Station with 100W Power offers the widest connectivity compatibility for both USB-C and USB-A devices, across brands, operating systems and includes Thunderbolt™ 3 devices. Fast-power charging built-in for all USB-C devices up to 100W, plus universal power charging for legacy USB-A laptops. Boost your laptop connectivity too with additional USB ports to plug-in those essential accessories.
Supports Dual DisplayPort and HDMI Monitors
Access the latest display technology with two DisplayPort ports that support dual DisplayPort monitors, dual HDMI monitors or a mix of the two. Create a high-performance dual monitor workstation with crisp, clear images at resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 p60 24bpp colour.
A compact industrial design makes this dock a sure fit for shrinking desktops and tight spaces. Elements like stacked ports add functionality in a reduced footprint. The dock is low-profile and compact, so it’s an integrated part of your desktop environment.