- Eco-friendly laptop backpack made from recycled plastics including water bottles*, with nickel-free components and recyclable zips, perfect for those seeking an earth-sensitive choice. 2018 Honouree of the Green Good Design Award
- Certified ergonomic design with adjustable features to distribute load evenly and help to reduce fatigue. Air mesh back panel with air flow design helps keep you cool too
- Targus SafePort® Sling Plus System suspends laptop inside a neoprene cradle to stabilise when on the move and protect against drop damage
- The Targus Limited Lifetime Warranty: for peace of mind and confidence in the high quality of all our bags
- Padded top and side handles allow you to carry the pack like a briefcase plus luggage pass-through trolley strap
- Weather-resistant materials
- Thoughtful storage and organisation pockets for the stuff you carry every day
Targus Balance™ EcoSmart® range is the eco-friendly choice, produced using fabrics from recycled materials including water bottles*, with nickel-free components and recyclable zip pulls. Designed to fit up to 14” screens the Targus SafePort® Sling Plus System suspends your laptop inside the bag to stabilise when on the move and protect against drop damage with quality padding to the sides and front of your device. The certified ergonomic design ensures maximum carrying comfort by making contact at key body touchpoints and keeping the pack snug to the body, weight moves downward rather than your shoulders bearing the brunt. Thoughtful organisation and storage with large stash pockets and internal workstation. Crafted from earth-sensitive materials and designed with comfort in mind. EcoSmart. Good for You. Good for Our Planet.
Turning Bottles into Bags
On the journey from bottle to bag, plastic water bottles are first shredded into small flakes. Those flakes are re-polymerised into plastic chips that are then heated and spun into yarn. Finally, that yarn is stitched and sewn into the fabric of our EcoSmart bags.
Adjustable features help distribute the packs’ load evenly, which can help to reduce fatigue from long-term wear. To ensure the pack makes contact with key body touchpoints, we’ve devised a hinge system on the shoulder straps and placed padding at the lower back. The sternum strap also helps to keep the pack snug to the body so that weight moves downward rather than bearing the brunt of weight on your shoulders.
It Stands on Its Own
The Balance™ EcoSmart® stands on its own — literally! This pack’s layered design and structural piping keep the bag upright wherever you set it down. That way, it’s easy to reach your gear and still looks sharp as it stands tall in client conference rooms and board meetings alike.
This bag provides all-around device protection with the SafePort® Sling Plus. It looks like a standard laptop pocket, but it’s anything but standard. Inside, a neoprene cradle suspends your laptop to avoid contact with the floor of the bag. And the cradle is protected on all sides with Targus-quality foam for front and side protection from knocks.
* Backpack body material constructed with 70% recycled materials.