- Case passes military grade 4’ drop testing (MIL-STD 810G)* and IP54 Certification Requirements**
- 2-piece over-moulded shell with shock-absorbent clear TPU
- Integrated bezel-free screen protector
- Silicone plugs cover audio and power ports
- Built-in stand slides open with one hand
- Detachable hand strap integrated into sliding handle
- Clear window on back displays asset tag
- 2 year warranty
Whether it’s while traveling, in the office, or at a remote job site, the Targus SafePort® Rugged Case keeps your iPad® (6th gen./5th gen.), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), or iPad Air® 2 protected. From its hardened polycarbonate shell with shock-absorbing materials to the advanced corner and side protection, it meets the rigorous MIL-STD-810G standards that protect from harsh environmental conditions, sudden drops and accidental slips. And that’s all in a thinner, lighter design.
An integrated stand for landscape viewing and typing positions adds versatility and hassle-free portability. The stand seamlessly slides open with just one hand and sits firmly on nearly any surface thanks to its hinge-less design. Connect the soft neoprene hand strap and your iPad becomes more accessible and secure than
*As tested by an independent third party applying MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6, Procedure IV.
**Meets Ingress Protection Level 54 for dust and water resistance as tested by an independent third party laboratory applying IEC standard TBD 60529.